Turn to the third pitching event of the Local Case Challenge was organized in Bangsaen, Chonburi by Burapha University Social Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub.
Turn to the third pitching event of the Local Case Challenge was organized in Bangsaen, Chonburi by Burapha University Social Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub. The Social Enterprises Cases are as namely:
(1) Weaving Handcraft Community Enterprise, Sra-Si-Liam, Chonburi province
(2) Jackfruit Processing Community Enterprise, Koh-Chan, Chonburi province
(3) Mushroom Processing Community Enterprise, Na-Yom-Tien, Chonburi province
(4) Chemical-free Produce Community Enterprise, Na-Wang-Hin, Chonburi province
(5) Oyster Shell Khao Sam Mook, Muaeng, Chonburi province
Wherein this session were set in-premise in addition with virtual streaming. The Jury are EU partners which led by FH JOANNEUM as Project Management, EU partners and Thai partner universities as STEPup project participants, including to external committees from Faculty of Sciences and International College of the BUU. A fruitful and successful event are being proud to announce the winner shortly prior to the final event in Chiangmai at Payap University as the National Coordinator for Thailand.