The 2nd Thai Partners’ Local Case Challenge Event @PSU Prince of Songkla University.
On April 27th 2022, Prince of Songkla University Social Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (PSU-SEKH), Thailand has organized the second local case challenge event at the PSU Hat Yai Campus. The event is aimed at learning and sharing five (6) students’ projects that they have been working on with five (6) social entrepreneurs. The student-business projects are consisting of:
(1) Chemical Free Vegetables and Fruits Chana Community Enterprise, by Mr. Iskanda Adulrak
(2) Split Gill Mushroom Tha-Kham Community Enterprise, by Miss Chalisa Sreesuk
(3) Baan Rai Dek Chai Khao Homestay, by Miss Sasina Tongnim
(4) Krajood Weaving Community Enterprise, by Miss Warissara Chaichana
(5) Agroforesty Group @ Padang Besar (Uncle’s Yai Garden), by Miss Manatsawee Saetiaw
(6) PSU Farmer Market, by Mr. Maikrom Madeeyoh
The invited committees were the STEPup project EU members, a representative from each partner university from Thailand and Myanmar, and external committees that evaluated the students’ performances. The result of the assessment rubrics by the jury will be mutually agreed and the winners will soon be announced. In the next stage, the outcome will be published in the STEPup project joint publication for further dissemination and sustainability of the project. Later this year, the outcome will be presented at the international conference.